Knitting Toolkit - Metal box of tools for your knitting
Metal utility box for knitters, crocheters, CSM Circular Sock Machine Crankers, and other fiber artists.
Perfect gift for the knitter who has everything (including yourself).
- Retractable tape measure (color may vary)
- Utility scissors or snips (color may vary)
- Row counter
- 2 Yarn needles
- Latch hook tool for picking up dropped stitches
- Selection of stitch markers: 2 small soft rings, 2 medium soft rings, 2 extra large soft rings, 4 locking
- 3 Large safety pins
- Shawl pin/stitch holder
- 10 colored flags for tracking pattern progress
Inside cover includes instructions for the Kitchener stitch.
Inside bottom is lined with thick material to cushion and reduce noise.
Outer metal box measures 3.5" x 3.5".
Room enough for adding your favorite tools, trinkets, and notions.
Assembled for fiber artist of all types in "The North" - Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Save this product for later