Knitter's Toolkit - She Persisted - Metal Box
Metal utility box for knitters, crocheters and other fiber artists. Features colorful vintage graphic and the saying, "Nevertheless, She Persisted."
We've tested this selection of tools and notions in the real world with real knitters & crocheters and this is the best variation yet!
Perfect gift for the knitter who has everything (including yourself!).
- Retractable tape measure with mini level
- Utility scissors or snips (color may vary)
- Row counter
- 2 Yarn needles
- Hook tool for picking up dropped stitches
- Selection of stitch markers: 2 small rings, 2 medium rings, 2 extra large rings, 4 locking
- 3 Coiless safety pins
- Shawl pin/stitch holder
- 10 colored flags for tracking pattern progress
- Inside cover includes instructions for the Kitchener stitch.
Inside bottom is lined with thick material to cushion and reduce noise.
Outer metal box measures 3.25" x 4.5" x 1"
Room enough for adding your favorite tools, trinkets, and notions.
Assembled for fiber artist of all types in "The North" - Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Save this product for later
Display prices in: USD