Knitter's Toolkit - And by Party I Mean Knit
Metal utility box for knitters, crocheters and other fiber artists. Features cover graphic with the message, "I like to party and by party I mean knit."
We've tested this selection of tools and notions in the real world with real knitters & crocheters and this is the best variation yet!
Perfect gift for the knitter who has everything (including yourself!).
- Retractable tape measure (color may vary)
- Utility scissors or snips (color may vary)
- Row counter
- 2 Yarn needles
- Latch hook tool for picking up dropped stitches
- Selection of stitch markers: 2 small soft rings, 2 medium soft rings, 2 extra large soft rings, 4 locking stitch markers
- 3 Large coilless safety pins
- Shawl pin/stitch holder
- 10 colored flags for tracking pattern progress
- Inside cover includes instructions for the Kitchener stitch.
Inside bottom is lined with thick material to cushion and reduce noise.
Outer metal box measures 3.5" x 3.5".
Room enough for adding your favorite tools, trinkets, and notions.
Assembled for fiber artist of all types in "The North" - Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Save this product for later